Diet Kathi wrap with equal goodness
I use the insta veggie chopper to make this wrap without paneer. It has very low calories with cabbage, bell pepper, carrots, onion and tomato.
A fresh change from usual cumin seeds, onion seeds impart ‘achari’ or pickle flavor to this dish. Not to forget Kalonji and Fennel add immense health benefits while teasing the palate with a fresh flavor.
I like to eat it as a side with greek yoghurt and Punjabi pickle or mixed vegetable pickles. The green chutneys can add fresh flavors to this wrap.
Clockwise – Turmeric, Tomato Ketchup,
Red Chillies powder, Garam Masala,
Aamchoor, Pink Salt, Pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp/ea kalonji seeds, fennel seeds, jeera
- 1 Onion
- 2 cup Cabbage
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 tbsp/ea turmeric, garam masala, red chillies masala, coriander powder, Aamchur powder, chat masala
- 1/2 bunch cilnatro
- Few mint leaves
- Paneer or tofu pieces
- Add oil, kalonji seeds, fennel seeds, jeera
- Add onion, cabbage, capsicum
- Add tomato fingers, turmeric, garam masala, red chillies masala, coriander powder, Aamchur powder
- Add cilantro. I like to also add fresh mint
- See if it can be entered as “Simply fill” category no measurements